Friday, September 17, 2010

checking in...


Well, it must be said, I've had a properly lazy week, gadding about and enjoying myself.  The Inspired Exhibition on Wednesday was enjoyable, although as we already have more than enough furniture, there wasn't really anything I was tempted by (queue big sigh of relief from Mr W).  After the exhibition, my girlfriend and I mooched around Dempsy's and then went for lunch at Jones the Grocer, which is always yummy. 

Yesterday, I went for lunch at Flutes at the Fort in anticipation of another girlfriend's birthday.  The restaurant is housed in a lovely black and white bungalow, which apparently was, at one point, home to the Fire Chief.  Of course, such a lovely setting provided me with an excuse to dress up, something I always enjoy.  In fact, I had such a lovely time, and the staff were so lovely (just look at the birthday girl's pudding, above) I think I might take Mr W there some time. 

Happy weekend everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment