Wednesday, June 9, 2010

we're going to the zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow...


Well, I say we, what I actually mean is Pickle, and when I say zoo, I mean the Night Safari, but I'm sure you get the gist!  She'll be spending the night under canvas (haven't mentioned how hot the tent is likely to be to her) tomorrow night with school and is VERY excited.  It's her first overnight school trip.  Sleeping bags(!!!) have been aired, small pillows magicked out of thin air, every thing's been packed, unpacked and repacked several times, and treats have been squirrelled for late night munching.  Now I just need to get her to go to bed early tonight.....

Mr W and I, on the other hand, are off to the French Stall in Serangoon Road with friends - will report back on Friday. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment