Friday, May 14, 2010

hurray for fridays...


What with one thing and another, this week has been a very busy week.  My in-laws arrive a week today, so I'm trying to do that last final push to tidy up the apartment and make sure that everything both has a rightful place, and is in it's rightful place.  I have therefore been to Ikea and, hopefully, built what is my first and last piece of furniture all by myself!  This usually falls into Mr W's remit, but he was going out that evening, and I couldn't wait.  As you can see, there is still an empty pigeon hole, but I suspect that won't last much beyond tonight - I believe it is the perfect size for Sylvanians.

This morning, after a very relaxing coffee with girlfriends, I decided, on a whim, to rearrange the girls' bedroom furniture, in an effort to give them a more sensible play space.  I think my endeavours have gone down well, although the downside, certainly as far as Pickle is concerned, is that her and Betsy's beds are now next to each other.  She is, however, next to her paintings that she did, so I think I've managed to get away with it!

I have also nearly finished sorting out the workroom.  There's a little bit of tweaking left to do, but hopefully pictures will follow next week. 

Tonight, Mr W and I are going out for a meal with some friends to 1 TwentySix which is on the East Coast.  I haven't been there before but have heard good reports from friends, so I am very much looking forward to sitting outside, relaxing, enjoying that very comforting view, and hopefully enjoying delicious food.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment