Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Progress...

I've just discovered Picasa Web Albums, so I've managed to insert the photos into my draft - talk about longwinded!  Anyway, here is today's original post, in it's full glory...

I'm delighted to report that the kitchen is coming along nicely.  Every last cupboard and work surface were cleared on Monday so that the frames could be sprayed.  So last night, the dining table looked like this...


But the kitchen looked like this...


Needless to say, we went out for breakfast this morning (Betsy was especially pleased, as that only happens at the weekend, if at all).  The doors are going on later, and then it's all systems go trying to get everything back in, but hopefully in a more logical way this time.

Fingers crossed, I'll be able to show you the finished result on Friday.  Until then x

No comments:

Post a Comment