Friday, April 23, 2010

I've done it!

 You might have spotted that my blog has been experiencing turbulent times over the last few days.  In my eagerness to embellish the sidebars, I discovered draft blogger, pushed the wrong button, et viola, a completely different, utterly unintentional look!  Oh dear, oh dear, what was I thinking?  I sometimes wonder why I decided to entertain this whole blog idea.  It seems to take up so much time and be SO frustrating.  However, I've done it, with a lot of help from fellow bloggers and Blog Doctor .  Well, when I say I've done it, what I really mean is that I've added just the one bookcover to my sidebar.  Hopefully over the next few days, I will be able to add a few more, I just need to draw breath...

So, having used all my time and energy on my blog, I have completely ignored the state of my workroom.  That has now become next week's project, or perhaps more realistically, the week after that even.  We're having our kitchen cupboards repainted - they're currently a horrible brown which makes it feel small, dirty, dark and not very nice to work in...


So, all the doors have been removed, which has already made it look bigger...



On Monday I need to empty all the cupboards in anticipation of the frames being painted on Tuesday.  Of course, having been surrounded by boxes a few weeks ago, I am now completely without and so am not quite sure what we're going to do, especially as we're expecting visitors tomorrow, so the spare room isn't going to be able to step into the breach.  Oh well, I'm sure we'll find a way, and it's definitely going to be worth it.

Have a lovely weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that the cabinets will look great when finished.

    ReplyDelete