Monday, April 19, 2010

Back to usual...

It's quiet here today.  The girls have gone back to school, the house has stayed tidy for more than 5 minutes (helped by the lovely Lisa), and I've finished my book, "Home" by Julie Myerson.  It's quite an old one I think - published 2004 - but very enjoyable.  As it says on the cover, 'part memoir, part historical fiction'.  I read it in less than a week, which is unusual for me.

This week, I'm going to try to achieve two things.  Firstly, tidy up my workroom, and secondly add sidebars - I think that's what they're called - to my blog.  I would really like to have a go adding flickr pictures (if only so that I have access to photos for my blog) and a list of books, amongst other things.  I suspect both will lead to huge amounts of frustration, not to mention a lot of prevaricating, but fingers crossed progress will be made.

Have a lovely week x

No comments:

Post a Comment