Friday, February 11, 2011

well that went fast!


I had many plans to post this week, but somehow time got the better of me, oh well.

So, back home LOTS of our friends have been celebrating their birthdays.  My best friend on Monday, her daughter on Tuesday, Mr W's little sister on Wednesday, my Aunt and Pickle's godfather on Thursday.  We decided to join the party by making fairy cakes, because we know for sure that if we were back home, that's what we'd be eating (my best friend likes any excuse to bake, and makes particularly delicious red velvet cupcakes using this book).

In amongst the goodies we sent to everyone, Pickle decided to make her best friend's big sister (who happens to be my best friend's daughter - are you following this?) something special.  Using this book for assistance, she made...

 this...

Wishing you all a lovely weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment