Friday, February 18, 2011

right now...


I'm feeling a little overwhelmed.  I am the proud owner of both a macro lens and photoshop and am struggling!  Like you wouldn't believe.  My lens seems to require a completely different method of photographing, which the girls seemingly mastered in a flash - I most definitely haven't.  And as for photoshop, well, I don't even know where to begin with it.

You see, the thing is, I've been admiring the collages on blogs like a creative mint and thought yep, I can do that, can't be THAT hard.  Well, let me tell you, I was completely wrong!  It's a complete mystery to me.  I can't even find where I've saved the 2 test photos I've tweaked by way of practice!  At the very least, I think I'm going to have to buy a book - if anyone has any suggestions, assuming of course that there is anyone out there, I'd love to hear them.

Looks like I'm probably heading for a frustrating weekend - wishing you and yours a less fraught one xx

No comments:

Post a Comment