Wednesday, January 26, 2011

flying by...

This week seems to have been flying by.  On Monday, Pickle was feeling under the weather, so she stayed at home for the day.  This of course gave me the perfect opportunity to do some long overdue paperwork, which I very diligently did (the purchase of stationery several days ago helped)!

Then yesterday, I went walking with a friend at MacRitchie Reservoir.  Mr W has pointed out that this was an odd activity for me, given that a) I'm not terribly brave in the bug/snake/wild monkey department and b) I refused to go with him for exactly that reason!  Thankfully, I didn't see any of the above, although there were several movements in the undergrowth which made us speed up out of harm's way!  We followed the purple trail, which took us by the water's edge and through the trees.  Unfortunately, it wasn't especially well signposted, but the scenery was beautiful - really lush and green.  No photos though I'm afraid, as it was too wet to take a camera... I guess that means I'll have to take a deep breath and go again!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment