Friday, December 3, 2010

lists...

This week, I have mainly been:
1. secretly making a princess and the pea bed for Betsy's 7th birthday next week (it's nearly finished)
2. desperately trying to track down a suitable doll to become the princess (finally tracked one down yesterday - now I just need to make the dress)
3. entertaining Mr W's parents
4. making Charlie and Lola inspired party ware, hopscotch, tablecloths, party bags.... for Betsy's birthday party this weekend
5. hand painting scenery for the girls' school Christmas concert
6. knitting Merry Christmas bunting for our front door, as a wreath isn't going to work in this heat!
7. knitting a teapot for my mum's Christmas stocking - this has lead me to knitting on the bus (I can do 18 rows between home and school!)
8. generally trying to run a house

I hope to do a fabulous show and tell next week.  See you then x

No comments:

Post a Comment