Tuesday, November 16, 2010

sleepovers...


Well, may I just say, studying whilst juggling children and household chores, not to mention husbands, is no mean feat.  I knew I wasn't on top of things when Pickle asked where her clean socks were, given that she has about 20 pairs and only wears them on school days!  Anyway, normal service has now resumed, so there is at least enough food in the cupboards to make a meal.  Now I just need to attend to the piles of 'things' which have materialised over the past week or so!

It's a bank holiday here tomorrow (in honour of Hari Raya) so tonight the girls have got a couple of friends over for a sleepover.  Pickle made her friends the hair clips in the photo this morning before school, so they're now all sitting on the sofa in PJs with matching bows watching Parent Trap for the umpteenth time.  Which means I'm hoping to design Betsy's birthday invitation.  I realise I've left it a little late to send it out - maybe that means that not all of the twenty(!) 6/7 year olds will be able to attend.  This year, we're having a Charlie and Lola meets the funfair theme - a typical Betsy mix.  All I need to do is find shop that sells hook a duck - any ideas anyone?!?!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment