Wednesday, November 3, 2010

studying...


Having been here for 10 months now(!), I feel like I'm starting to get my head around living here, and so it is time for me to consider doing something outside the house.  The thing is, I want to retain flexibility so that I am able to work around the girls, which is easier said than done.  Anyway, the upshot is, I have started a course which will train me to teach English as a second language.  Now, I haven't studied for years, so it's proving a bit of a juggling act (hence the lack of post on Monday - sorry), but I think I'm just about keeping on top of things, although cooking supper the night before we're going to eat it has been a bit of an eye opener!!

As you can see, the picture above shows that the girls are very much playing around me as I study (Mr W was golfing at the weekend, so I had very little choice).  I'm hoping that's a good sign!

See you on Friday x

No comments:

Post a Comment