Friday, July 2, 2010

my busy week...


So, my busy week continues.  Yesterday, I went on my last photography course this side of the summer hols.  I can now take photographs of individual droplets...


and smooth water - definitely need more practise with this, and less wobbly hand!


Thursday also saw Betsy enjoying 'Camp read-a-lot', which meant she went to school in her pjs (brilliant as far as she was concerned).  Pickle, on the other hand, was a little more sophisticated, and had a wonderful day at Jurong East Swimming Complex (think we need to add this to our list of things to do in Singapore).  Talking of swimming, did I mention that Pickle won her breast stroke race at the swimming gala on Wednesday.  Unfortunately, I missed the race, but Mr W was there, positively bursting with pride.

The girls break up today.  This afternoon, we're off to Bintan for a long weekend, which we're really looking forward to.  Snorkelling gear is packed, together with Mr W's golf clubs (cue groaaaning from the girls), and lots of magazines that I've squirreled away in anticipation of a few lazy days.  And, of course, my camera....

Wishing you a lovely weekend xx

2 comments:

  1. What an adventure, to move half way round the world. Lots of exciting subjects for your photography skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment - it's nice to know there are people out there!

    ReplyDelete