Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Coming up for air...

Gosh, well, what can I say? More than 250 boxes were delivered on Friday, and I probably have a little less than 50 left to open now. We've gone from this...


to this...


in 6 days, which I think is pretty impressive. Needless to say, we're all exhausted (some more than others, naming no names Mr W) but we all seem to have a smile back on our faces, which is lovely to see.

And it's not all been hardwork. We managed to squeeze in a barbeque with friends on Sunday, which was lovely - delicious food and yummy puddings. And, of course, having lived in England up until now, it was the first one we've had in January. Pickle and I also managed to squeeze in a school trip to the National Museum of Singapore with her school to see a brilliant exhibition Quest for 'Immortality - The World of Ancient Egypt'. I'd definitely recommend it.

Back to unpacking tomorrow, after a quick trip to buy yet more emergency storage so that I have somewhere to put everything... happy days!

Have a good rest of week x

No comments:

Post a Comment